- Choose grid size (4x4 to 20x20)
- choose a difficulty level (4)
- Clean look yet colourful
- Special tablet support
- Unlimited puzzles for you to solve
- Huge list of common words
- The grid adjusts automatically to your device
- The grids are filled with words that cross and intersect
We hope you have fun playing the game!
Word Search Puzzle:
The word search puzzle (also known as word find, word seek, word find, wonder word, word sleuth or mystery word, etc.) was originally designed and published by Norman E. Gibat in the Selenby Digest on March 1, 1968 in Norman, Oklahoma, although the Spanish puzzle creator Pedro Ocón de Oro was publishing "Sopas de letras" (Spanish "Soup of Letters") before that date.
Tags: free word search puzzle , brain games free wordsearch english words letter